Blushberry Botanicals Nourishing Facial Oil
Blushberry Botanicals Nourishing Facial oil 30ml in a glass dropper bottle.
Handmade in small batches in Scotland using the finest natural ingredients.
Nourishing and Moisturising, this facial oil is suitable for combination, normal, dry and mature skins. The active ingredients will nourish, smooth and rejuvenate the skin, helping to reduce fine lines without blocking the pores.
- Jojoba oil - easily absorbed, nourishing and balancing.
- Safflower/thistle oil - contains essential fatty acids which nourish and smooth the skin.
- Pumpkin seed oil - contains AHAs which promote skin renewal and brighten the skin.
- Argan oil - is a nourishing and regenerating oil.
- Sea Buckthorn oil - has vitamins A & E and has revitalising and restorative properties.
- Vitamin E has antioxidant benefits.
- Rosehip oil is full of vitamins A & E and omega 3 and 6 which have anti-ageing properties
- Neroli essential oil hydrates and tones the skin.
- Sweet orange essential oil is revitalising and toning.
- Lavender essential oil has softening and conditioning properties.
Made from highest quality natural & organic ingredients
Safety assessed & approved by a cosmetic chemist
Compliant with current EU cosmetic safety regulations
Handmade in small batches
Developed to harness the therapeutic properties of plants
Packaged in recyclable/reusable containers, avoiding plastics where possible
Presented with minimum packaging
..AND FREE FROM
Artificial fragrances and colours
Animal derived ingredients
Sodium Lauryl Sulphate & Sodium Laureth Sulphate
Petroleum derived ingredients or mineral oils
Ethanolamines (MEA, DEA,TEA)
Polyethylene Glycol (PEG)
Simmondsia Chinensis (jojoba) seed oil*, Argania Spinosa (argan) oil, Carthamus Tinctorius (safflower) seed oil*, Curcurbita Pepo (pumpkin) seed oil*,Rosa Canina (rosehip) seed oil*, Hippophae Rhamnoides (sea buckthorn) fruit oil, Tocopherol (vitamin E), Citrus Aurantium (neroli) flower oil, Lavandula Angustifolia (lavender) flower oil*, Citrus Sinensis (sweet orange) peel oil*,(essential oils contain Citral, geraniol, limonene, linalool).
* Organic ingredients (71% organic)
DUE TO VARIATIONS IN NATURAL INGREDIENTS, THERE MAY BE SLIGHT DIFFERENCES BETWEEN BATCHES OF PRODUCTS - THIS DOES NOT AFFECT THE QUALITY OF THE PRODUCT
Use spoon to scoop a small amount of mask powder as required, then mix to a creamy paste with water (use a non-metallic bowl and spoon). Apply to cleansed face avoiding the eye area and leave for 10-15 minutes. Remove with a warm damp face cloth. Any remaining made up product should be discarded. Use 1-2 times weekly, 24g tin contains approx 4-9 masks.
For external use only. If irritation occurs discontinue use.
Store in a cool dry place away from sunlight & use within 6 months of opening.
Blushberry Botanicals care about our planet and try to keep packaging to a minimum and avoid plastics where possible. Because the mask is in powder form it takes up less space and therefore uses less packaging. The aluminium tin is recyclable.