MINIML Sweet Clementine Anti-Bac Hand Soap in Refillable 500ml Glass Bottle
Infused with citrus extracts, this naturally derived, gel hand soap eliminates stubborn smells and leaves hands feeling soft and clean.
Tested and approved to the standards laid out in by the European Standard for Bactericidal activity. It also conforms to the standards laid out in the Food Standards Agency for preparation of food.
- Powerful on dirt, grime and stubborn smells.
- Leaves hands soft.
- Removes all the nasties.
- Tested and approved to EN 1276.
- Eco-Friendly and Readily Biodegradable.
- Natural and subtle clementine fragrance
- Vegan, Cruelty-Free and British Made.
- Free from: VOC’s, chlorine bleaches, solvents, lanoline, sulphates, parabens and phosphates
- Safe for septic tanks if used as directed.
- Effective in both hard and soft water.
- Refills collected and refilled at Autumn Wren.
- Made in Yorkshire, UK
Aqua**. Lactic Acid*, Decyl Glucoside*, Glycerine*, Lauryl Betaine*, Sorbitol*, Peg-7 Glyceryl Cocate*, Cocamidopropyl Betaine*. Hydroxyethyl Cellulose*, Potassium Sorbate*, Sodium Benzoate*, Parfum. *Denotes plant or mineral origin. **Water from The Yorkshire Moors.
Founded by Emma and Scott, Miniml have set out to change the way people consume cleaning products and think about their waste.
They are part of the movement that is doing more with less. They offer people a zero waste, closed loop solution to all their cleaning, laundry and personal care needs.