MINIML White Cleaning Vinegar in Refillable 500ml Glass Bottle
Traditional white vinegar has many uses, including being used as a rinse aid, to clean glass, brighten small appliances, clean your kitchen, keep laundry soft and freshen up after pet odour.
Great to use on glass, floors, work surfaces, bathrooms etc.
- Powerful on dirt, grime and grease.
- Eco-Friendly and Readily Biodegradable.
- Vegan, Cruelty-Free and British Made.
- Free from: VOC’s, chlorine bleaches, solvents, lanoline, sulphates, parabens and phosphates
- Safe for septic tanks if used as directed.
- Effective in both hard and soft water.
- Refills collected and refilled at Autumn Wren.
- Made in Yorkshire, UK
INSTRUCTIONS FOR USE
Spray directly onto the surface and wipe clean.
This product is not edible vinegar + do not use on stone, marble or granite surfaces.
AREAS OF USAGE
Dishwasher, windows, mirrors, toilet, urinal, bidet, work surfaces, kitchen, bathroom, washing machine, carpets
Aqua**, 5% Acetic Acid*. *Denotes plant or mineral origin. **Water from The Yorkshire Moors.
Founded by Emma and Scott, Miniml have set out to change the way people consume cleaning products and think about their waste.
They are part of the movement that is doing more with less. They offer people a zero waste, closed loop solution to all their cleaning, laundry and personal care needs.