ZAO '10 Free' Nail Care
634 Nail and Cuticle Care Rich in sweet almond oil and kukui oil, both renowned for their nourishing and repairing virtues, the oil is ideal to soften your cuticles whilst strengthening and nourishing your nails. The formula is 99% natural. Apply the oil to the nail and its contour, massaging gently until penetration is achieved.
635 Hardener: Useful to strengthen nails, thanks to silica, it can be used as a treatment for brittle nails that need fortification. It is ideally applied as an undercoat prior to applying nail polish.
636 Glossy Top Coat: Is used after applying the nail polish to enhance its brilliance and maximise its strength. It can also be used alone as a clear nail polish and also as a base coat to create the perfect finish.
Non toxic product: Free from toluene, formaldehyde, synthetic camphor, rosin, dibutylphthalate and xylene. Organic water-based nail polishes chip and flake very easily, so Zao has devised a nail polish that enjoys the quality of traditional nail polishes but without the toxic chemicals, resulting in an effective and long-lasting nail polish that does not compromise your health.
Testing on animals: No testing on animals, neither on the finished product nor on ingredients
Ingredients from animal origin: None
Palm oil free:
Duo Top & Base Coat is free from any derivatives of palm oil
Hardener contains palm oil-derived propylene glycol (RSPO palm oil derivative used only).
- Dibutylphthalate (Endocrine disruptor. Irritation of the eyes (lacrimation, conjunctivitis) and upperrespiratory tract (nasopharyngitis, bronchitis possible), if ingested or inhaled: headache, nausea, vomiting, diarrhoea, hematuria, dizziness, photophobia (sensitivity to light) and nephrotoxicity)
- Toluene (Neurotoxic. Its vapours may be irritating to the upper respiratory tract and eyes above 100 ppm. Following repeated or prolonged contact, this product has a degreasing effect on the skin. It can cause redness, peeling and cracking. Inhalation of vapours may cause central nervous system depression.)
- Formaldehyde (Carcinogen. In 2004, IARC has classified formaldehyde as a carcinogen to humans (Group 1). In Europe, it is classified as "category 3 carcinogen" (possibly carcinogenic to humans), but after a more severe proposal of France, this classification is under review.)
- Xylene (Irritating and nerve: This product causes mild eye irritation and moderate skin irritation. Inhalation of vapours may cause central nervous system depression. Exposure to vapours may cause irritation of the eyes and upper respiratory tract. Following repeated or prolonged contact, this product has a degreasing effect on the skin. It can cause redness, scaling and cracking.)
- Colophony (rosin) (Irritating / respiratory disorders: Several cases of skin sensitisation are also reported. The cases are isolated but quite varied: beauticians who applied depilatory waxes containing rosin, as well as artists who reacted to their stage makeup.)
- Synthetic Camphor (Irritation: eyes, upper respiratory tract if inhaled: decreased frequency of breathing, slow heart rate, worsened symptoms if inhaled in large doses.)
There is no need to choose between quality or organic make-up anymore...in every way Zao Make-Up has developed a range of Make-Up that is equal to if not better than conventional cosmetics, while respecting nature and your health.
Inspired by Asia, Bamboo is at the heart of Zao Make Up. Due to it's exceptional growth rate, it is a carbon capture champion during its life-cycle and it allows Zao to have a reduced carbon footprint. Bamboo is also in many of their Make-Up formulas as it is rich in organic silica, which participates in the process of producing collagen and preserves the elasticity of tissues.
Zao Products are..
100% of natural origin
Obtained by a non-polluting method.
Certified Organic - free of chemical fertilisers and pesticides, minimising soil and groundwater pollution, protecting biodiversity and taking care of your health.
Use sustainable packaging
Working on becoming a plastic free brand.
Only contains hypoallergenic and 100% natural fragrances
Zao Products are Free From...
(634 Nail & Cuticle Care): PRUNUS AMYGDALUS DULCIS (SWEET ALMOND) OIL, HELIANTHUS ANNUUS (SUNFLOWER) SEED OIL, ADANSONIA DIGITATA SEED OIL, PASSIFLORA EDULIS SEED OIL, ALEURITES MOLUCCANA SEED OIL, COCOS NUCIFERA (COCONUT) OIL, JUGLANS REGIA (WALNUT) SEED OIL, TOCOPHERYL ACETATE, TOCOPHEROL, BAMBUSA VULGARIS SAP EXTRACT, PARFUM (FRAGRANCE).
(635 Hardener): ETHYL ACETATE, BUTYL ACETATE, NITROCELLULOSE, ADIPIC ACID/NEOPENTYL GLYCOL/TRIMELLITIC ANHYDRIDE COPOLYMER, ISOSORBIDE DICAPRYLATE/CAPRATE, ALCOHOL, N-BUTYL ALCOHOL, PERSEA GRATISSIMA (AVOCADO) FRUIT EXTRACT, CAMELLIA SINENSIS LEAF EXTRACT, CITRIC ACID, AQUA (WATER), EDTA, GLYCERIN, HYDROLYZED VEGETABLE PROTEIN PG-PROPYL SILANETRIOL, METHYLPROPANEDIOL, METHYLTHIOPROPYLAMIDO ACETYL METHIONINE, POTASSIUM SORBATE, HELIANTHUS ANNUUS (SUNFLOWER) SEED OIL, CAPRYLIC/CAPRIC TRIGLYCERIDE, TRIMETHYLPENTANEDIYL DIBENZOATE, HEXANAL, BAMBUSA VULGARIS LEAF/STEM EXTRACT, PHENOXYETHANOL, PISTACIA LENTISCUS (MASTIC) GUM, PROPYLENE GLYCOL, SODIUM BENZOATE, SPINACIA OLERACEA (SPINACH) LEAF EXTRACT, TOCOPHEROL, ETOCRYLENE, CI 60725 (VIOLET 2).
(636 Duo Top & Base Coat:) ETHYL ACETATE, BUTYL ACETATE, ISOPROPYL ALCOHOL, NITROCELLULOSE, PHTHALIC ANHYDRIDE / TRIMELLITIC ANHYDRIDE / GLYCOLS COPOLYMER, ACETYL TRIBUTYL CITRATE, ADIPIC ACID / FUMARIC ACID / PHTHALIC ACID / TRICYCLODECANE DIMETHANOL COPOLYMER, BENZHOPENONE-3, PHYLLOSTACHIS BAMBUSOIDES RHIZOME EXTRACT / HELIANTHUS ANNUUS SEED OIL, CI 60725.