MINIML Coconut Fabric Conditioner in Refillable 500ml Glass Bottle
Made with naturally derived softening agents to protect fabric fibres and leave clothes soft and static-free.
Keeps your clothes softer and fresher for longer.
- Gentle on sensitive skin.
- Freshens up clothes and removes odours.
- Eco-Friendly and Readily Biodegradable.
- Natural and subtle coconut fragrance.
- Vegan, Cruelty-Free and British Made.
- Free from: VOC’s, chlorine bleaches, solvents, lanoline, sulphates, parabens and phosphates.
- Safe for septic tanks if used as directed.
- Effective in both hard and soft water.
- Refills collected and refilled at Autumn Wren.
- Made in Yorkshire, UK
INSTRUCTIONS FOR USE
Pour 20 to 50ml into the machine dispenser.
Do not pour directly onto fabric.
Founded by Emma and Scott, Miniml have set out to change the way people consume cleaning products and think about their waste.
They are part of the movement that is doing more with less. They offer people a zero waste, closed loop solution to all their cleaning, laundry and personal care needs.
Aqua**, 5-15% Cationic Surfactants*, Parfum, Potassium Sorbate*, Sodium Benzoate*. *Denotes plant or mineral origin. **Water from The Yorkshire Moors.